- Test Automation
Thrymr offers Test Automation Consulting, which involves end-end Test Automation services right from conceptualization to deployment & Test Automation Maintenance, which involves maintenance of Automation Tests to achieve consistent results. Test automation provides the ideal solution to businesses by enhancing the speed, accuracy and cost-effectiveness of the testing process. Many businesses are considering it an effective strategy, as it improves test coverage, reduces time to market, and increases reliability and productivity.
Automation, with its affordability and efficiency, has taken center stage in the testing process across industries. With the open-source industry generously contributing highly intelligent automation tools, it is inevitable for organizations to partially or completely move on to a sturdy automation testing framework. Our passionate team always stays on top of the latest automation trends and has the expertise in implementing and managing more than 20 powerful tools such as Cucumber, Selenium, Win Runner, QTP, Test Complete, Test Partner, etc. Our Software Test Automation Services include:
• Test Automation Consultancy Services
• Framework Design & Development
• Test Automation Execution
• Test Automation Maintenance
Types of automated testing we perform:
Automated Functional Testing:
• To ensure each functional requirement of your software is met, our engineers can join at any stage of software development or evolution. We develop, run, and maintain the functional tests of relevant granularity (smoke, component, system tests) and level (API and UI automated tests).
• To validate that newly introduced features don’t disrupt the functioning of the rest of the software functionality, we introduce and performs automation regression testing
Automated Performance Testing:
• Load Testing
• Stress Testing
• Stability Testing
• Scalability Testing
Automated Integration Testing:
• Internal (between software modules and components)
• External (between software and third-party applications it’s integrated with).
Automated Compatibility Testing
• Required devices and OS
• Browsers and their versions
• Network conditions.
Automated Software Security Assurance:
• Vulnerability scanning.
• Code analysis
• Compliance testing.