A global religious, cultural organization engaged Thrymr to envisage and build a social media management platform that enables the devotees globally to quickly and easily compose and share content, monitor their religious identity, engage with devotees and reach out to them via social media.
- Our client wanted to envisage and build a very engaging and robust social media platform that caters for their global devotees.
- The client wanted to have a multi-lingual dashboard and extensive integrations with a multitude of social networking sites through powerful ecosystem of technology and internet tools that will make the platform very effective.
- Our client wanted to have rich suite of features and functionality such as Publish, Messages, Tasks, Amplify, Discovery, Campaign, Analytics, invite and Notifications.
Solution & Implementation
- Thrymr envisaged, designed and built a web and mobile-based solution using the Spring Boot framework.
- Leveraged Mixpanel and Flurry integration for building analytics functionality.
- The project was delivered using Agile development method incorporating Axure, Marvel to build UX design and iterative and rapid delivery by using Git, Dropbox, Jira and Jenkins for build automation, continuous integration, project management, and defect tracking.
- Our client is able to engage and build relationships with the devotees across the world and connect places of worship globally with the devotees. This has helped increase the user base of the platform manifolds.
- The analytics capability helped cur client to organize events and activities with more focus and the campaign effectiveness has significantly improved.
- The solution enabled our clients to create, elevate and foster and group’s culture and bonding within their global devotee community.
Thrymr provides a progressive and wide range of quality skills and services to facilitate an end to end solutions for different IT needs. We work as a strategic partner for clients, working with them in an open and honest manner to shoulder the responsibilities of various IT challenges.