As robotic process automation (RPA) gains greater prominence in enabling companies to achieve digital transformation,
organizations are racing to implement tools, develop use-cases and conduct pilot projects. With a fair number of RPA tools available in the marketplace, there is a rush to hasten digital journeys and realize value quickly.
A product-agnostic, managed service model can accelerate the implementation of RPA and AI-based
automation to help enterprises scale. RPA bots can easily integrate with your broader automation
initiatives — such as process and decision automation, or data capture initiatives — to expand the
value of your automation program.
- Accelerate time to value. Create, test and deploy new automation schemes within hours.
- Reduce human error. Virtually eliminate entering the same data into multiple systems.
- Increase throughput. Complete automated tasks in seconds or minutes to deliver higher
value for customers.
You’re ready for robotic process automation if you need to:
- Boost employee productivity and energy by reducing the time spent on repetitive tasks.
- Provide more consistent and responsive customer service.
- Scale your business and do more with your current workforce.
- Reduce processing errors.
- Help your workforce get more hours back for higher-growth work by automating repetitive tasks.
Save robotic work for the robots. Robots can mimic human actions to perform everyday tasks. They save time. They cut costs. And they free human employees to focus on more important things.
Work with code or take the visual route. An intuitive interface makes designing sophisticated end-to-end RPA workflows as painless as recording simple actions.
Scale your robots up or down as workloads change. A worker-queue-based architecture makes it possible to run hundreds or thousands of robots at once – there are no limits.
Build connected robots with one technology-rich product. Record UI actions for hundreds of applications. Then combine UI actions with IT operation tasks to connect business processes.
Using advanced object recognition technology, your robots can detect more than 600 UI objects and automatically adapt to UI changes. You’ll spend less time on maintenance as a result.
Control robots completely from a central dashboard. View their actions in detailed logs. With unique IDs and encrypted role-based credentials, your robots are enterprise-ready.
Cut across organisational barriers while driving optimal process models for maximum efficiency, and take advantage of intelligent bots to make smarter decisions.