Thrymr Software ·Company based in Germany, Singapore & India
About the role:
- Should have good knowledge about the basics of UI/UX design and should know what makes a good UI / UX
- Should have good exposure with digital design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or Sketch etc.
- Should have good exposure in designing web templates, user interface, logos, icons, Mobile apps etc.
- Understanding of colors and typography
- Should have a good understanding of current designing trends in the market.
- You should have strong work ethics
- You should have a UG/PG degree (Preferably Computers / IT)
- You will have to be very proactive and submit your daily/weekly reports very diligently
- You should be comfortable working hard as this is a high-performance work environment
- You should be a happy/cheerful person full of positive energy
- You should be a self-starter.
What you can expect:
- High-performance work culture
- Accelerated learning (you will learn at least thrice as much compared to other companies in similar roles at the same time) and become a lot more technical
- Happy go lucky team with zero politics
- Zero tolerance for unprofessional behavior and substandard performance
- You will be involved in client interactions during project discussions
- You will work under the guidance of Senior UI/UX designer and learn the field
- You will be working on end to end projects.