Thrymr Software ·Company based in Germany, Singapore & India
Sr. Business Analyst:
- 2 to 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst / Functional Analyst or relevant experience for software solutions in Development Project or product.
- At least one full year of contribution to a single product/project a must.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Experience with business requirements, creating Epics, wireframes, Themes, and User Stories
- Collaborate with Business Analysts (local business in Europe/Singapore/USA) to elicit, review and improve functional specifications (based on User Requirements), which should include functional tests description and acceptance criteria.
- Ensure that User Stories are prepared and updated during the whole development process in order to always reflect developments to be performed.
- As required, Review Test Scenarios and Test Cases, providing input to specification.
- Ensure that extensive Test Cases are properly written/updated and validated in close collaboration with QA Test team for new or updated features.
- Escalate and follow-up in a timely manner any and all issues that might be a blocker, issue deviation from SOPs etc.
- Contribute to the troubleshooting, tests, and documentation of selected applications functions, at a high-quality level.
- Work with the development team to resolve issues.
Technology skills: Mandatory
- Strong experience in developing User stories, UI mockups.
- Strong background in Software Development/Engineering
- Expert in client handling
- Excellent communication skills.
- You should have strong work ethics
- You should have a UG/PG degree
- You should have excellent command over English (both verbal as well as written)
- You should have strong analytical and research skills
- You will have to be very proactive and submit your daily/weekly reports very diligently
- You should be comfortable working with exceptionally hard as we are a startup and this is a high-performance work environment
- You should be a happy/cheerful person full of positive energy
- You should be a self-starter.
What you can expect:
- High-performance work culture
- Short-term travel across the globe at very short notices
- Accelerated learning (you will learn at least thrice as much compared to other companies in similar roles) and become a lot more technical
- Happy go lucky team with zero politics
- Zero tolerance for unprofessional behavior and substandard performance
- Performance-based appraisals that can happen anytime with considerable hikes compared to single-digit annual hikes as per the market standard.