Thrymr Software ·Company based in Germany, Singapore & India
About the Role:
- We are looking for a Trained Test Engineer Fresher with good knowledge of Manual Testing or Functional Testing
- You will be responsible for developing test scenarios, test cases, and test scripts
- You will be responsible for testing applications, finding and tracking of logging defects during execution
- You will be involved in requirement analysis and develop a test design.
- You should have strong work ethics
- You should have a UG/PG degree (Preferably Computers / IT)
- You should have excellent command over English (both verbal as well as written)
- You should have strong analytical and research skills
- You will have to be very proactive and submit your daily/weekly reports very diligently
- You should be comfortable in working hard as this is a high-performance work environment
- You should be a happy/cheerful person full of positive energy
- You should be a self-starter and have the zeal for learning.
What you can expect:
- High-performance work culture
- Accelerated learning (you will learn at least thrice as much compared to other companies in similar roles at the same time) and become a lot more technical
- Happy go lucky team with zero politics
- Zero tolerance for unprofessional behavior and substandard performance
- You will be working on end to end projects
- You will be involved in client interactions during project discussions.
- You will work under the guidance of Senior Quality Analysts and learn the field.