Thrymr architected and built an agile, robust and easy-to-use analytics reporting and dashboard platform for a leading manufacturer having footprint in chemicals, textiles, and consumer products and helped get a single, consolidated view of their marketing, sales and production data across multiple businesses, geographies and regions.
- One of the key challenges of the client was disparate enterprise systems from SAP to Excel and rapidly growing corporate data.
- The legacy reporting was NOT timely, accurate and actionable.
- The management team wanted to get a top-level view of business metrics in a uniform way throughout the enterprise across different businesses, functions, geographies and regions in order to monitor and control them in a user-friendly manner.
Solution & Implementation
- Thrymr worked closely with client stakeholders and led the business analysis effort to capture accurately the specifications for operations optimization dashboards, production rate dashboards, sales, marketing analysis and financial reporting.
- Established an agile engineering team to work closely with client stakeholders.
- Designed an elegant CI/CD pipeline to integrate software development with the Client’s disparate data sources.
- Built a robust, easy-to-use and agile analytics platform on top of Java technologies.
- Applied smart visualization analysis techniques to provide maximum self-service and made it very easy for executives with minimum specialized IT expertise.
- Productivity improved as executives got faster access to visual reports containing real-time data from disparate enterprise systems.
- The real-time dashboards were made available on mobile devices (smartphones and tablets) using a very secure and high-performing back-end systems integration.
Thrymr provides a progressive and wide range of quality skills and services to facilitate an end to end solutions for different IT needs. We work as a strategic partner for clients, working with them in an open and honest manner to shoulder the responsibilities of various IT challenges.